Do you want to conduct your conversations on another cell phone? Use this trick. WhatsApp It is one of the apps that many like to use so that they can chat with anyone in the world just by checking in on their mobile device. With it, you can also send all kinds of multimedia content as well as photos, videos, GIFs and even Word or PDF documents.
However, many people want to open files WhatsApp Web on another device to continue viewing their conversations or the conversations they receive from a master device. How are you doing that? It’s very easy and today we’re going to tell you how to do it.
It must be determined that WhatsApp Web It can only be opened quickly by a computer or laptop. In the case of mobile devices, you will have to perform some steps which are not very complicated, but it can be quite a headache if you do not know how to use your main browser.
To be able to open WhatsApp Web On mobile, it is better to have Google Chrome as an application to browse on the same device or just Safari. So go to work. And best of all, you can do that from your Android or iPhone device.
How to open WhatsAPP WEB on your mobile phone
- The first thing will be to enter Google Chrome.
- There, click on the three dots in the top corner.
- In this section, click where it says “Show as desktop” in the case of Android or “Request a location for computers” in the iPhone.
- Now refresh the page.
- Now just enter WhatsApp Web using this Connect.
- Scan the QR code and you’re done.
- Now you can watch your conversations on another cell phone without too much trouble and chat as usual on WhatsApp.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any problem write to their contact email: [email protected] Where [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the exclusive iOS service.