This tutorial is about the WhatsApp Web | How you can open the page on your cell phone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog WhatsApp Web | How you can open the page on your mobile phone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check WhatsApp Web | How you can open the page on your mobile phone
It is necessary to determine that WhatsApp Web can be opened quickly only by computer or laptop. In the case of mobile devices, you will have to perform some steps which are not very complicated, but it can be quite a headache if you do not know how to use your main browser.
To be able to open WhatsApp Web on mobile devices, it is better to have Google Chrome as an app to browse on the same device or just Safari. So let’s get to work. And best of all, you can do that from your Android or iPhone device.
How to open WhatsAPP WEB on your mobile phone
As we mentioned at the beginning, it is a good idea to download Google Chrome browser on your Android NS Iphone device. You can do it through this link. Then follow the next steps:
- The first thing will be to enter Google Chrome.
- There, click on the three dots in the top corner.
- In this section, click where it says “View as desktop” for Android or “Request a location for computers” for iPhone.
To have WhatsApp Web on your cell phone, you need to follow these steps.
- Now refresh the page.
- Now just enter WhatsApp Web using this link.
- Scan the QR code and you’re done.
- Now you can view your conversations on another cell phone without much hassle and chat as usual on WhatsApp.
Final words: WhatsApp Web | How you can open the page on your mobile phone
hope you will understand this item WhatsApp Web | How you can open the page on your mobile phone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.