Veterans and active service members are eligible for a variety of offers and discounts in November, especially on Veterans Day, November 11.
Here are details on Veterans Day gifts, offers and savings available to veterans and active military members in 2022. Note that a valid ID is often required to receive an offer .
- Applebee’s: Service members and veterans can receive a free meal when they dine at participating establishments on Veterans Day.
- Bob Evans: Veterans and military members can enjoy free entree from a select menu Nov. 11 when dining onsite.
- BJ’s Restaurant: Current and former military members dining on Nov. 11 can enjoy a complimentary meal from a select menu.
- Caribou Coffee: Veterans, military members and their spouses can order a free hot brewed coffee on Veterans Day.
- Chili’s: Veterans and active military members can enjoy free entry from a list of seven options while dining on Nov. 11.
- Cotton Patch Café: A free chicken fried steak or chicken is offered Nov. 11 to all veterans and active military personnel.
- Cracker Barrel: Veterans, active duty military personnel and their guests can receive a free slice of Coca-Cola Double Chocolate Fudge Cake in-store or online with any purchase. To redeem online, enter code VETSDAY22 at checkout on November 11.
- Denny’s: A free Grand Slam breakfast will be offered to veterans and military personnel on Veterans Day until noon.
- Fogo de Chão: Military veterans and active duty personnel can receive a 50% discount on meals and 10% off food for up to three guests per member.
- Golden Corral: All current and former members of the military can enjoy a free meal from 5 p.m. until closing Nov. 11.
- Hooters: Veterans can receive a complimentary entry to a Veterans Day menu when dining on-site with the purchase of a beverage at participating establishments.
- Huddle House: Current and former service members can receive a free MVP breakfast platter on Nov. 11.
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice Cream: Veterans and serving military can receive a free small item from their menu on Veterans Day.
- McCormick & Schmick’s: Veterans and Gold Star families can order a half-price main course from a select menu on November 13.
- Perkins Restaurant and Bakery: Current and former service members can order a free Magnificent Seven meal on November 11.
- Red Lobster: Veterans, active duty military, and reservists can order a free meal of Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Fries, and Coleslaw between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Nov. 11.
- Smokey Bones: Veterans and active military members can eat a free entrée from a select menu when dining on Nov. 11.
- Starbucks: Veterans, military members and spouses can order a free large hot brewed coffee or iced coffee on Nov. 11 at participating locations.
- Yard House: Veterans and active duty military can order a free appetizer on Veterans Day.