LONDON, February 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Smarkets, one of the largest betting exchanges in the world, today launched a new content section on its website called Smarkets News.
Found at news.smarkets.comSmarkets News brings together leading editors from across the world of sports and politics to provide news, betting tips, insights and trends, with a focus on using key data from the Smarkets exchange and its peak ratings, as a source of information.
The initial group of contributors includes well-known writers on football, horse racing, golf, basketball, and more. – including Robin Bainer, Brian Keogh, Liz Byrnesand Mark the woods.
In-house Smarkets experts including tipster, Tom Collinsformerly of the Racing Post, and head of political markets, Matthew Shaddick will also write articles for the site.
Smarkets spokesperson, Adam Baylis said: “We are very pleased to bring together so many great writers for a new betting content site that aligns with our mission for Smarkets – and its prices – to be a leading source of information.
“Smarkets News will provide unique angles and fascinating trends from our wide range of sports and political betting markets. Our exchange has the best odds in the world and we look forward to welcoming people to a content hub focused on information these ratings provide.
news.smarkets.com will be regularly updated with news articles which will be shared via the company’s main Twitter account @smarkets.
About Smarkets and SBK
- Founded in 2008, Smarkets is an award-winning, product-driven sports betting company headquartered in Londonwith offices at Los Angeles and Malta.
- It was founded by a team of finance and software engineering professionals and is backed by Passion Capital, Deutsche Telekom and Susquehanna Growth Equity.
- Smarkets operates two main products: Smarkets Exchange, a sophisticated betting exchange platform, and SBK, a sports betting application that provides industry disruptive odds by pulling prices from the exchange and presenting them in an interface. stylish sports betting.
- The Smarkets platform processes billions of dollars in trade volume each year for customers on the company’s licensed and regulated marketplaces.
- For more information, visit smarkets.com, smarketshq.com, getbk.com, news.smarkets.com.
E-mail: [email protected]