BRADENTON, Florida – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – As the holiday season fades and the New Year begins, First Watch – the leading daytime dining concept with over 420 restaurants nationwide – invites patrons to bring some color to these gray winter days with its new menu offering a multitude of high-end products. Ingredients. Whether it’s a die-hard pancake enthusiast looking to indulge himself with a little less guilt, a carnivore looking for lean protein, or someone looking for something sweet. , First Watch has it all covered.
“After the holiday season and the decadence that comes with it, we can all use a reset on healthy eating, but that doesn’t mean we have to sacrifice flavor,” said Shane Schaably, senior vice president of strategy culinary experience for First Watch. “Along with bringing three new seasonal offerings filled with lean protein or our signature supergrain crunch, our Purple Haze juice is back with an overwhelming volume of customer requests. People seem to love the color-changing drink, and it’s one of my favorites too.
First Watch’s new seasonal menu selections are available nationwide * through March 13e and include:
- The pioneer bowl – Hand-roasted turkey, house roasted sweet potatoes, cage-free scrambled eggs, lemon tahini arugula, fresh avocado with crunchy seeds and fresh herbs.
- Carnitas Breakfast Burrito – Pork carnitas, cage-free scrambled eggs, seasoned fresh potatoes, black beans, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese and fresh avocado. Wrapped in a toasted whole wheat tortilla, topped with tomatillo hollandaise sauce and topped with lime cream, pico de gallo, pickled red onion, fresh cilantro and Cotija cheese.
- SuperSeed Protein Pancakes – Flax seeds, hemp, kasha, nuggets and sunflower added to our multigrain pancake batter. Served as three medium sized pancakes topped with fresh sliced bananas, blueberries, maple and almond butter, vanilla Greek yogurt and seed crunch. Served with warm mixed berry compote.
From the juice bar:
- Purple mist – Lemon, cane sugar, tea with butterfly pea flowers and a hint of lavender.
New items on First Watch’s seasonal menu are available to order alongside its robust menu of favorites for breakfast, brunch and lunch in most locations across the country for pickup, delivery and food service . To place an order or join a digital waitlist, guests can visit FirstWatch.com or download the First Watch app available for Apple iOS and Android.
First Watch is open for breakfast, brunch and lunch seven days a week from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm. For more information on First Watch, its seasonal menu offerings or to find the best location. nearest, visit firstwatch.com.
* Not available in the Tampa Bay area
About First Watch
First Watch is an award-winning Daytime Dining concept restaurant serving breakfast, brunch and lunch cooked to order with fresh ingredients. First Watch offers traditional dishes, such as pancakes, omelets, sandwiches and salads, as well as specialties like the Quinoa Power Bowl®, Avocado Toast and Chickichanga. There are more than 420 First Watch restaurants in 28 states, and the restaurant concept is majority owned by Advent International, one of the world’s largest private equity firms.